Cute Turtle Stuff For Sale!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 BHLovell

BHLovell

Normal Member

• Members
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:My Husband (Sgt Brandon Lovell, US Army), Our beautiful 8 month old daughter (Jillian Rose), Our Four Dogs (Bandit, Rigby, Grady and Jenny), Two Cats (Angel and Jesup), 5 Box Turtles (Wilbur, Charlotte, Stella, Bug and Bunny), 1 RES (Squirt), 1 Razorback Musk Turtle (Tug), 1 Missouri River Cooter (Miro), 1 Sulcata Tortoise (Boston) and 1 Southern Toad (Toad).<br /><br />I am an artist by nature, and an illustrator by trade. I'm also a military wife and a mommy. I love children and animals and plan to one day have a whole bunch of both! I also love to cook, to take pictures and to travel.

Posted 22 August 2007 - 08:15 PM

Hey guys! Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place, but I couldn't find a more appropriate sections. I need to make a little extra cash, so I created some animal designs and thought you all might be interested in the turtle stuff. The other animals I have designed are a penguin, lizard, lion, cat, squirrel, snake, giraffe, cow, and a dragon (which isn't really an animal). PM me if you want to buy something or if you want see the other designs! There are other types of shirts available too. Long sleeve raglan, v-neck, tank tops, regular t-shirts, and infant and toddler tees and onesies!

Here's the turtle stuff! It's just a generic turtle, but I think it's cute!

Button $2.50
Posted Image

Mini Button $1.99
Posted Image

Round Magnet $2.50
Posted Image

Rectangle Magnet $3.50
Posted Image

Oval Sticker`$3.50
Posted Image

Rectangle Sticker $3.50
Posted Image