47 replies to this topic

#41 Carlinj

Carlinj

Starting Member

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 07:36 PM

XBL account: Foot Fingers

Stripes enjoys watching me play when he is basking. But I keep it low so he can get a nap here and there. I play too much when I dont work. I am ranked 5th in the world at a gun in a game. Pathethic, but I think its impressive.

Battlefield Bad Company FTW!

You guys are open to add me, and I play a varitey of games.

#42 YanxFan

YanxFan

Normal Member

• Members Plus
  • 394 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 05:27 AM

XBL account: Foot Fingers

Stripes enjoys watching me play when he is basking. But I keep it low so he can get a nap here and there. I play too much when I dont work. I am ranked 5th in the world at a gun in a game. Pathethic, but I think its impressive.

Battlefield Bad Company FTW!

You guys are open to add me, and I play a varitey of games.

Added. :D

#43 Dire Wolf

Dire Wolf

RESIDENT EVIL FANATIC!

• Members Plus
  • 1,855 posts
  • Interests:1.God<br />2.My wife<br />3.Bowser my Ally Snapper!<br />4.Guns and Firearm Rights<br />5.Video Games

Posted 22 October 2008 - 11:06 AM

I used to play Battlefield 2 Modern Combat but the online portion quit working for me a long time ago.

#44 YanxFan

YanxFan

Normal Member

• Members Plus
  • 394 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 01:35 PM

I used to play Battlefield 2 Modern Combat but the online portion quit working for me a long time ago.

Never played it.

I need to check out your playlist and see what we can hook up on for some MP :D Are planing on getting any games soon. And/or Gears of War 2? I'm debating picking up Fable 2 this weekend because Fallout 3 drops next week. So its a hard decision.

#45 Dire Wolf

Dire Wolf

RESIDENT EVIL FANATIC!

• Members Plus
  • 1,855 posts
  • Interests:1.God<br />2.My wife<br />3.Bowser my Ally Snapper!<br />4.Guns and Firearm Rights<br />5.Video Games

Posted 26 October 2008 - 10:29 PM

Do you like the game Condemned? Condemned 2 has a Xbox Live Portion where you can death match other placers. My wife has a Condemned Forum she started.
http://z10.invisionf...dex.php?act=idx

#46 YanxFan

YanxFan

Normal Member

• Members Plus
  • 394 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 05:24 AM

Do you like the game Condemned? Condemned 2 has a Xbox Live Portion where you can death match other placers. My wife has a Condemned Forum she started.
http://z10.invisionf...dex.php?act=idx

I just traded that game in. I loved the first one but the second one was crap IMO. I hated the combat controls. Worst sequel I can remember playing. :(

#47 Dire Wolf

Dire Wolf

RESIDENT EVIL FANATIC!

• Members Plus
  • 1,855 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 03:51 AM

I just traded that game in. I loved the first one but the second one was crap IMO. I hated the combat controls. Worst sequel I can remember playing. :(

I admit that I liked the first game much better. I found it less hard to fight non boss enemies too. Except the swimming pool part in the school where they all swarm you. My wife just loves the condmened games. Shes even better than me. lol.

#48 pintro

pintro

New User

• Members Standard
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:43 AM

XBL (XML Binding Language) is an xml based markup languageused to declare the behavior and look of xul widgets and XML elements.
XBL was developed by the mozila project for use in the msa; the language is not currently described by any formal standard and is thus proprietary to Mozilla, with the only implementation being the gesco layout engine. XBL 2.0 is the new version of XBL, which is in process of being standardized by the wwwc

Edited by pintro, 02 April 2012 - 05:46 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users