Cache Valley Bee Removal

Photo
- - - - -

GTA VS Halo

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Poll: GTA VS Halo (6 member(s) have cast votes)

Whats better? GTA or Halo?

1. GTA (3 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

2. Halo (3 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Dire Wolf

Dire Wolf

RESIDENT EVIL FANATIC!

• Members Plus
  • 1,855 posts
  • Interests:1.God<br />2.My wife<br />3.Bowser my Ally Snapper!<br />4.Guns and Firearm Rights<br />5.Video Games

Posted 05 November 2008 - 03:57 AM

Ok, I am currently playing GTA:IV and I was thinking, whats the better game, the GTA Series or the Halo Series? I know they are both popular, with halo being more popular, but I wanted the opinion of other gamers.

#2 Engagechad

Engagechad

Preferred Member

• Members Plus
  • 926 posts
  • Interests:Science, Herps, Atheism, Metal, Bodybuilding, Coffee, Beer Advocacy

Posted 05 November 2008 - 07:17 AM

I think its kinda apples and oranges as far as the type of game. So it may be hard to gauge an opinion because most people play something depending on their mood.

Personally, I like to be able to pick up something quick and play for a little bit so for ME I'd say halo simply because I never really have time to get into an in depth storyline anymore.. however much i'd love to.

#3 SliderAngels

SliderAngels

• Members Plus
  • 1,811 posts
  • Interests:Turtles, Turtle Breeding, Meeting turtle owners, Atlanta Braves Baseball, Having fun, 'Recent' Old School Videogames (PS2), and most of all, God the father, the son, and the holy spirit

Posted 15 November 2008 - 11:55 PM

Never Played GTA IV but I played Halo 1,2, & 3, they all were awesome. Didn't vote because I don't have either one of the two games. Not to mention GTA is an alright game, but I don't really like it as much but it can be a funny game though.

#4 Dire Wolf

Dire Wolf

RESIDENT EVIL FANATIC!

• Members Plus
  • 1,855 posts
  • Interests:1.God<br />2.My wife<br />3.Bowser my Ally Snapper!<br />4.Guns and Firearm Rights<br />5.Video Games

Posted 16 November 2008 - 11:27 AM

I guess it is apples and oranges. They are different types of games.

#5 Andy

Andy

Addicted Member

• Retired Moderators
  • 10,583 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 12:30 PM

Yup, really no comparision between the two. I just picked up Gears 2 and havent touched Halo 3 since it came out.

#6 Millerlite

Millerlite

Addicted Member

• Members Plus
  • 3,676 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 10:18 PM

yeah like people say, its different style of gaming. Halo gets old after awhile, its a pretty good FPS but only so much you can do once your bored. GTA kinda never gets old, you can get sick of it, but then when you go back to it have fun again. I like both.

GOW 2 looks good, i want to play it

#7 YanxFan

YanxFan

Normal Member

• Members Plus
  • 394 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 08:50 AM

Gears 2 > All

If someone told me I had to pick one series and never be able to play the other one again(BTW if you ever have a hard time picking between 2 games just ask yourself that question works for me every time) I would say Halo. Not because I am very good at it or either of them for that matter I just prefer it.

#8 Dire Wolf

Dire Wolf

RESIDENT EVIL FANATIC!

• Members Plus
  • 1,855 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:45 PM

I played GTA:IV for a while but I got too frustrated with the game. :angry:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users