Cache Valley Bee Removal

Photo
- - - - -

Artist website featurung turtles and more!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 QZ

QZ

Mistress of my Domain

• Members Plus
  • 2,311 posts
  • Interests:I am a professional artist. I have been involved with turtles for 25yrs. other interests include dogs, plants, bonsai, reading (nonfiction, science, sci-fi, fantasy, history and other subjects).

Posted 03 September 2009 - 12:44 PM

Hello all,

I've been away from TurtleTimes much of this last year because I have been very busy painting and trying to get my freelance art career off the ground. I do a lot of landscape and wildlife paintings in oils, but art prints are also available on request. My new website is up and running, so please visit :-)
My box turtles and map turtles have been featured in a few of my works, with much more to come.

http://www.suzynolan.com

The virtual studio, and some other little interactive goodies I have planned, are still being worked on, but all my paintings are viewable in the gallery page.

Thanks for looking!
Qz

#2 AmyW

AmyW

Addicted Member

• Moderator Team
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 07:02 PM

"Hibiscus Terrapene" has got to be my favorite of the turtle paintings. You are very talented and I wish you the best of luck with your freelance art career!

#3 samsmom

samsmom

Turtle Gardener

• Members Plus
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Photography, gardening, bicycling
    Box turtles

Posted 03 September 2009 - 09:54 PM

Ah, yes, I remember your logon and thought I hadn't seen you in a while. Very nice website and work; I especially like the turtle paintings of course. Good luck in the new career!

#4 Matt S.

Matt S.

Long Time Member

• Global Moderators
  • 8,435 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 12:18 AM

Qz,
Welcome back to the board. Your work looks fantastic, keep up the good work...I also like your website. Don't be a stranger.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users