• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 -Turtlelover-

-Turtlelover-

New User

• Members Standard
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 05:10 PM

Don't know if he's listed here or not, but I just want to give credit where it's owed.
I just got 2 baby DBT from Jozzep, and I must say the transaction was great from start to finish! he was very helpful and answered all my 2000 questions! These are not the first turtles I buy online, but it's the first time they arrived in an insulated box with a heat pack!
Can't wait to buy another tank so i can get more. :P
Joe....You are the greatest!!
Thanks

#2 Tammi

Tammi

• Members Standard
  • 59 posts
  • Interests:Turtles, photography, graveyards

Posted 14 October 2009 - 05:59 PM

I second that. I got 2 dbt about 3 weeks ago and he is still answering my million questions. And the babies are awesome and the packaging he ships in was amazingly well done.

#3 Northern Terrapins

Northern Terrapins

DBT Breeder

• Members Plus
  • 760 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 06:12 PM

Thanks a lot guys,
I appreciate it.
You know my email and where to find me ;)

#4 Dee Loves Boxies

Dee Loves Boxies

Normal Member

• Members Plus
  • 413 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 11:19 PM

That's great! Good ob Jozzep!

#5 Guest_seaniekaye_*

Guest_seaniekaye_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2009 - 09:46 PM

I agree - I got a dbt hatchling today from Joe and shes great - shes eating, was well packaged, and it was all around a great experience. Highly recommended!

Attached Thumbnails

• newguy.jpg

#6 Sangotola

Sangotola

New User

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Caring for Eastern box turtles, Western Ornate box turtles, 3-toed box turtles and Malaysian box turtles, organic gardening, cooking & baking foods from around the world, home renovations, African drumming & dance, water gardening, beading, making banners and jewelry making.

Posted 25 April 2010 - 09:43 AM

Thank you so much Joe Indomenico, TURTLE LOVER (njturtles@gmail.com) for my new adult female Malaysian box turtle. Your delivery arrived the very next day with the turtle arrived safe, sound & healthy. The turtle was exactly what the photos showed her to be. She is healthy, strong, friendly and gets along well with the other females in her enclosure. Again, thank you so much. I look forward to doing business with you again in the future. Let me know if you come across an adult CB male for my females. Good Karma points to you!

*No trees were harmed in the sending of this message; however, a great number of electrons were horribly inconvenienced.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users