• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Kaktusas

Kaktusas

• Members Standard
  • 50 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 02:03 PM

Hey there guys,

Before exactly 2 weeks and 4 days, i have started my new mini 30 liters (8 gallons) plant aquarium, which should contain some feeder fish that i will breed in the feature. As for now, ever since i started it, the aquarium water was covered in this strange "film" (membrane). It can take off pretty easy, but it sucks to do it everyday. And you cant actually take it out all away. There is still something left , looks like some ovals formed up in the surface. And that is not the only problem. I am growing Pistia Stratiotes and Vallisneria. The Pistia Stratiotes half of the leaves have gone yellowish, with some brown marks. Though the roots of them have grown 4 x in size (especialy in lenght). And later, about a week after the aquarium start i have brought home some Vallisneria from my classmate. And they realy look... uhm... "suckish". Although some of them are pretty small and i guess young, they are full green, but havent grown... others were pretty big, but some of the leaves have gone brown and have holes... Dont know what i am doing wrong. All the advices are apriciated. I also used the Tetra Plantamin and the daily dosed fertilizers, mainly consist of Fe... Thanks in advance!

Andrius

#2 Kaktusas

Kaktusas

• Members Standard
  • 50 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 02:59 AM

Come on guys, can anyone help me out with this?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users