My 55 Gallon Turtle & Fish Tank

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 dksharktooth

dksharktooth

• Members Standard
  • 50 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 08:50 AM

Please watch in "1080p HD" for best quality.
Enjoy :)

Edited by dksharktooth, 22 April 2012 - 08:51 AM.

#2 Kevin Kae-Gji Green

Kevin Kae-Gji Green

• Members Standard
  • 58 posts
  • Interests:Freshwater aquariums and live food cultures...also my family and video games

Posted 22 April 2012 - 09:48 AM

Very creative...what kind of fish do you have??

My 55 has 2 ept's, 2 O's, 2 cichlids, a pleco and 3 cory's...I'm looking for a bigger tank tho, kinda stocked lol

#3 dksharktooth

dksharktooth

• Members Standard
  • 50 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 09:53 AM

Very creative...what kind of fish do you have??

My 55 has 2 ept's, 2 O's, 2 cichlids, a pleco and 3 cory's...I'm looking for a bigger tank tho, kinda stocked lol

Those are 2 feeder fish. I got them in a pack of 25 when they were less than1inch long. Those are the 2 survivors from the pack of 25, the rest were eaten by the turtles in the 1st month. These 2 are about 5 inches each and have been alive for 6 months.

#4 Kevin Kae-Gji Green

Kevin Kae-Gji Green

• Members Standard
  • 58 posts
  • Interests:Freshwater aquariums and live food cultures...also my family and video games

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:15 AM

I had some stragglers like that before I got my O's, now nothing makes it through the night lol. when ever i feed ghost shrimp the shrimp jump out of the tank trying to escape the jaws of death.

#5 toni0910

toni0910

New User

• Members Standard
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:I love to read all things fiction and I can't go one day without talking about my sexy turtle, Mr. Donatelo Turtletin aka Mr. Turtle, Mr. Sexy Turtle, The Sexy Turtle, and Telo.

Posted 20 June 2013 - 03:21 PM

I have a male yellowed-bellied slider that I adore. How did you construct the basking area? It looks way better than the one I bought.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users